If you are an academic advisor and are having issues with a student’s degree audit, we encourage you to Report Issues online or e-mail us with your questions, comments, or suggestions at


Please see your academic advisor. Your academic advisor will review your degree audit and requests any updates or changes directly to the Degree Audit Office or the Transfer Credit Office.